We support cyclists with a friendly return policy and try to help you in all the cases.
If you receive a product with damaged packaging from a courier partner, DO NOT ACCEPT the package, so that the liability does not shift to you. We will handle returns and exchanges for all the items that come to you with intact packaging.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
In case of
- Functioning defect (eg - pump not working), email us within 7 days and get refund/exchange.
- Wrong item received, email us within 48 hrs and get a refund/exchange.
- Damaged item (missing/broken part), email us within 48 hrs and get a refund/exchange.
- Size issue, email us within 48 hours and get an exchange. If the desired size is not available then get store credit. Size is considered wrong if it does not match the description on the site. Read the size chart carefully before ordering.
- Cancellation, you may do so if it is not shipped yet and get store credit.
- Shipped Items cannot be returned unless they meet the condition below
Visit Returns & Exchange Portal to check eligibility. Add photos/video of the issue.
Item sent back must
- Have the tags still attached to the product as before
- Have original, unripped packaging (the courier bag may be ripped)
- Be in resellable condition
- Unused, unworn, unwashed
NOT VALID FOR RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Intimate-use items like cycling shorts, socks
- Shimano products unless damaged or wrong item shipped.
- Nutrition items
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN
Visit Returns & Exchange Portal to check eligibility and submit your requests
All refunds/exchanges/store credit etc will be processed after the item is received by us, If the issue is seen as valid and the product is deemed to be in a resellable condition.
If you report an issue after 7 days of receiving the item, it will be treated as a warranty issue. You are required to contact the brand directly then, or connect with their official representatives in India for direct resolution of the problem. We will offer help in this regard.