Skip to content
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of the building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem.
- The faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 5° rise or drop depending on your riding style.
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Stem comes in seven sizes, from 60mm up to 120mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
- Weighs just 121g.
- Made For? Road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking, and cyclocross
- Material?3D forged AL6061
- Bolts? SCM-435
- Angle?+/- 5º
- Clamp Diameter?31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp?28.6mm
- Stack Height?40mm
- Weight?121g (90mm)
- Face Plate? AL6061
- Finish? Sandblasted anodized black.