- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem.
- Faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 5° rise or drop depending on your riding style.
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Stem comes in seven sizes, from 60mm up to 120mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps.
- Weighs just 121g
- Made For：Road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material：3D forged AL6061
- Angle：+/- 5º
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp：28.6mm
- Stack Height：40mm
- Weight：121g (90mm)
- Face Plate：AL6061
- Finish：Sandblasted anodized black