About the Frame:
2-½ years in development with every detail carefully considered and meticulously executed, the TOA is the culmination of all the CHAPTER2 frames that have come before it. TOA which means “to be victorious, win” in Maori delivers an all-out, no-compromise carbon fibre race-ready frame platform designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Inspired by the TERE’s Performance All-Road DNA and the AO’s versatility, the TOA has all its cables/hoses tucked away from sight and the wind, creating an aerodynamically seamless transition between the MANA Bar and the TOA’s Kamm-Tail chassis.
Sporting a T47 Bottom Bracket for easy maintenance, the aluminium BB Shell works in unison with the high-tensile carbon carefully laid into the BB area to increase stiffness by up to 8% over the TERE. Additionally, the use of a Latex mandrel for the whole front triangle has increased the Headtube stiffness by 34% over the TERE for that out of the saddle and power to the pedals moment.
Other enhancements such as the bundled MANA Bar, Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Stiff Racing Frame: Improved Power Transfer & Precise Steering
- Cable Integration: Improved Aerodynamics & Clean Aesthetics
- Compact Kamm-Tail: Aerodynamic & Stiffness where Needed
- Up to 32mm Tire Clearance: Increased Tire Options
- Dropped Stays: Improved Compliance for Endurance Rides
- T47 BB: Noise-free & Easy to Service
- Disc Brakes Only: Improved Braking & Modulation
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
What you Get:
- Integrated Headset & Headset Cover
- MANA Bar (allocated by frame size)
- Quick-Fit Spacer Kit (3x5mm & 3x10mm)
- Wheels not included
Mana Bar Size (Stem x width) mm:
- XS Frame (80 x 400)
- S Frame (90 x 400)
- M Frame (100 x 420)
- L Frame (110 x 420)
- XL Frame (120 x 440)
Note: All dimensions are in mm unless otherwise mentioned
|A||Top Tube Length||510||526||539||558||575|
|B||Head Tube Length||95||115||135||160||186|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74||74|
|D||Head Tube Angle||71||72||73||74||74|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|