About the Frame:
The TERE is the quintessential Performance All-Road frame designed to excel in all conditions whether you fit into the weekend warrior or a seasoned pro genre. The word TERE means “be quick, swift and fast” in Maori and the TERE delivers on that promise on every occasion.
The TERE sits in our All-Road category of frame platforms. Its unique silhouette has been carefully engineered to ensure that its stiffness to weight ratio is perfectly dialled for unrivalled performance whether you are racing your local crit, climbing the most epic mountain or just out for your local coffee shop ride.
With sunrise to sunset riding in variable conditions in mind, the TERE’s vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost combined with its more upright stance will mean that you’ll be able to give it everything, all-day long.
Available in both Rim and Disc versions with subtle yet effective Kamm-Tail profiles tested at Auckland University’s Wind Tunnel, the use of high tensile directional carbon fibre in the Headtube will mean that you can throw the TERE into any tight corner knowing it will track true and confidently every time.
- Stiff Racing Frame: Improved Power Transfer & Precise Steering
- Compact Kamm-Tail: Aerodynamic & Stiffness where Needed
- High Modulas Carbon (Headtube): Increased Cornering Performance
- High Modulas Carbon (BB): Increased Power Transfer
- Dropped Stays: Improved Compliance for Endurance Rides
- Rim & Disc Options: Both Options are Available
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
What you Get:
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- Headset spacer kit
- Wheels not included
Note: All dimensions are in mm unless otherwise mentioned
|A||Top Tube Length||514||531||548||564||581|
|B||Head Tube Length||113||133||153||178||204|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73||73||73||73||73|
|D||Head Tube Angle||70||72||73||73||73|
|E||Seat Tube Length||495||515||535||555||575|
|J||Fork Offset (2 Forks)||53||53||43||43||43|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|