About the Frame:
If raw speed is what you’re all about, the RERE has been designed with you in mind. RERE means “Flow” in Maori which perfectly defines its aerodynamic credentials. The RERE has been the weapon of choice for anybody looking for a performance edge.
The RERE is positioned in our Aero Road category of frame platforms. Whilst most manufacturers have been extolling the virtues of Kamm-Tail aero frames, we went against the grain and developed a pure Aerofoil frame that slices through the air, yet still delivers that silky smooth ride quality.
Developed in the Auckland University Wind Tunnel, the RERE is the perfect combination of aerodynamic sculpting to deliver pure speed yet has compliance features seamlessly fused into its tube profiles, such as the narrow and slightly kinked Seatstays that dampens any rough road conditions.
The RERE is available in both Rim (Direct Mount) and Disc versions to provide stopping power and tire clearance expected of a frame platform design for those long breakaway moments. Both the Headtube and Bottom Bracket areas have been carefully reinforced with high-tensile directional carbon fibre to ensure the RERE tracks like it’s on rails and to converts every Watt you produce into forward motion.
- Pure Aero (Not Kamm-Tail): Developed at Auckland University’s Wind Tunnel
- Rear Wheel Cut-Out: Improved Aerodynamics
- Kinked Seatstays: Improved Compliance
- High Modulas Carbon (Headtube): Increased Cornering Performance
- High Modulas Carbon (BB): Increased Power Transfer
- Reversible Seatpost: Saddle Forward by 34mm for TT/Tri
- Rim & Disc Options: Both Options are Available
- Sloping Toptube: Stiffer Front Triangle & Increased Standover Height
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
What you Get:
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- Headset spacer kit
- Thru Axles
- Wheels not included
Note: All dimensions are in mm unless otherwise mentioned
|A||Top Tube Length||516||530||548||564||582|
|B||Head Tube Length||98||118||138||163||189|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73||73||73||73||73|
|D||Head Tube Angle||70||72||73||73||73|
|E||Seat Tube Length||427||447||472||497||521|
|J||Fork Offset (2 Forks)||53||53||43||43||43|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|