About the Frame:
Adventure! We all love it, we all seek it, but having the right tool for the job means that adventure can mean different things to different people. The AO is the Swiss Army knife of the Gravel genre. AO means “Earth” in Maori and New Zealand’s rugged landscape became the brief in developing one of the most versatile Gravel frames in the market.
Each year hundreds of adventurers embark on the Tour of Aotearoa, a 3,000km race from the tip of the North Island to the southernmost part of the South Island. Along the way, competitors will traverse some of the most spectacular and rough roads and terrains.
The AO has been specially designed to excel in all the variable conditions. With 42mm tire clearance with 700C wheels and the ability to accept 650B wheels at 47mm tire clearance, the AO can be fitted with 5 water bottles, dropper post, panniers, and mudguards making it an adventurer’s perfect multi-tool.
Whether you are racing fast gravel events or long distance brevets the AO’s ability to adjust its rear centre by up to 15mm will let you adjust its agility levels to suit your every need and desire, including running road tires for that one bike does it all quiver killer.
- Versatility: Designed for Gravel Racing & Adventure Riding
- Adjustable Rear Centre: Adjustable Steering Agility
- Tire Clearance: Up to 42mm (700C) & 47mm (650B) Tire Clearance
- Wheel Options: Compatible with 700C & 650B Wheels
- Pannier & Mudguard Mounts: Tackle All Conditions & Travel Requirements
- 5-Bottle Cage Mounts: For Carrying Extra Bottles & other Accessories
- 31.6mm Seatpost Size: Industry Standard for Optional Dropper Post
- Bento Box Mount on Top Tube: Extra Storage Space
- 1X Option: Compatible with 1X Set-Up
- Frameset Only: Bespoke & Personal
- Limited Edition: Exclusivity
What you Get:
- C2 fork expansion bolt
- Headset spacer kit
- Thru Axles
- Wheels not included
Note: All dimensions are in mm unless otherwise mentioned
|A||Top Tube Length||509||528||547||567||587|
|B||Head Tube Length||105||130||155||179||209|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73||73||73||73||73|
|D||Head Tube Angle||69||70||71||72||72|
|E||Seat Tube Length||460||480||500||530||560|
|J||Fork Offset (2 Forks)||55||55||55||50||50|
|Rider Height (cm)||<170||165-175||170-180||175-185||>180|