Chamois Butt'r® prevents the uncomfortable rubbing and chafing that most cyclists experience when sitting on their saddles.
Ride Harder, Longer, Faster... Without Discomfort! Chamois Butt'r® is the number one choice for cyclists who use a skin lubricant and chamois cream to improve riding comfort. Chamois Butt'r® prevents the uncomfortable rubbing and chafing that most cyclists experience when sitting on their saddles. Chamois Butt'r® is a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves riding comfort. It washes off your skin and out of your shorts easily with soap and water! It leaves your skin feeling better after you use it.
- Non - greasy skin lubricant for cyclists
- Apply to skin or cycling shorts pad prior to riding to prevent chafing
- Improves riding comfort immediately, prevents chafing
- Makes cycling much more enjoyable
- Water soluable athletic skin lubricant, washes off skin and clothes with soap and water
To apply Chamois Butt'r®: A typical question for first time users! 50% of the riders we talk to put Chamois Butt'r on the pad of their shorts and 50% put it directly on their skin.
Our suggestion - Put 1/6 to 1/3 ounce of Chamois Butt'r® either on your skin or on the pad of your shorts before you put your shorts on.
It's your preference, the Chamois Butt'r® ends up in the same place either way!