This is a cute little rear view mirror which is a doddle to fit on a road bike.
Some of the reasons why everyone who is safety conscious should have a mirror
1) Very easy to fit into the handlebar of a road bike
2) Non- convex mirror - The cyclist views the rear as is in terms of distance
3) Clear view of the traffic behind you w/o too much effort as it is a non convex mirror
4) The mirror is not plastic - it is a proper mirror
5) Once properly adjusted does not get dislodged by bumps, potholes, speed breakers - A great point
Some not so good points:
1) Adjustment can be fiddly
2) Coverage area is less than a convex mirror - but this is expected as it is a non convex mirror
3) Could have been better priced
Overall - Will recommend this to all cyclists.