The HL-EL135 has three LEDs with OptiCube lens technology for a wider beam with excellent visibility. Featuring flashing and constant modes, as well as more than 320 hours of runtime. This is the perfect compact commuter light.
- BE SEEN: The HL-EL135 alerts others of your presence, keeping you safe no matter when you ride.
- TWO MODES: Switch between constant and flashing light modes.
- SECURE AND GO: Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your light by hand.
- GO THE DISTANCE: Your HL-EL135 headlight won't stop until you do, providing up to 320 hours of battery life.
- BRIGHTER AND SAFER: Our OptiCube lens technology maximizes brightness and visibility, keeping you safe in low-light conditions.
I bought this thinking 150 lumens would be enough for riding on still-dark roads for early morning rides.
But this light is not bright enough to illuminate the road ahead of you for fully dark conditions. It is good as a flasher to alert incoming traffic, but not as a headlight