Polar BUFF® osh multi is a warm winter BAFF® from the Polar BUFF® category.
What is a modern BAFF® - a comfortable, stylish and irreplaceable thing that has long become a household name and a must have among fans of outdoor activities, regardless of the type of activity!
Polar BUFF® is the Original BUFF® sewn to the PrimaLoft® cylinder. In cold weather, Polar BUFF® maintains a normal body temperature and prevents heat loss, thanks to the combination of microfiber and ultra functional fleece.
The legendary BUFF® Original has not changed fundamentally since its foundation in 1992. And now, 25 years later, a revolutionary transformation took place:
- Stretch material that perfectly stretches in 4 directions "+ 50% wide / ∞ length"
- Now Original UPF50 + sun protection buffs
- Made from 95% recycled materials
- Narrower fit, better neck coverage
For its moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties, BAFF® can be described as thermal underwear for the head. Due to the timely removal of moisture, a normal body temperature is maintained, and the risk of overheating is reduced. It is an elastic seamless stocking that takes on various shapes: hat, balaclava, scarf, scarf, mask, etc.
- BAFF® is ideal for many activities. Protects from moisture, wind, dust, poplar fluff and other manifestations of the elements, creates a feeling of comfort in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Antibacterial impregnation Polygiene® based on silver ions prevents the growth of bacteria and, as a result, prevents unpleasant odors.
- A huge number of colors allows everyone to choose their own personal BAFF®, the range includes more than 1000 models.
- There are at least 12 basic ways of wearing - a hat, a scarf, a balaclava, a pirate, a bandana, a wristband, a comforter, a dust mask, a scarf, a headband, a top (bando) and many others - depending on your imagination.
- One size fits most adults and teens.
- Excellent stretches, dries very quickly, does not shrink after washing