Our Premium narrow wide chainrings are designed for Shimano and other 64 or 104BCD crank spacing. 9/ 10 / 11/ 12 spd Eagle optimized. Super light and durable.
If you have ever thought about running 1x9/10/11/12 speed and wondered how to solve chain retention, this is an answer. Its specially designed wide-narrow tooth profile keeps the chain really snug, allowing you to leave your chainkeeper in the garage. Always use a new chain with a new chainring.
The most advanced, Patent Pending narrow/wide tooth profile on the Market guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. You can finally take your chainkeeper off of the bike. Tested by XC Silver World Champion Marek Konwa. Used by World Champion - Maja Wloszczowska!
- 32T, 34T, 36T
- Size : 104BCD: 32T(33g), 34T(40g), 36T(47g), 38T (60g)
- Colour Options : Black, Racing Red
- Compatibility : All cranks with 4x 104/64BCD interface. That means Shimano, Sram, Race Face, FSA, etc
- Material : CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Mounting Holes :4 x 104mm BCD
- Chain Options : 10, 11 or 12spd chain for geared bike or 6-8 spd one for SS (1/8" also fits). If used in 1x9 drivetrain - 10spd chain must be used to obtain the performance. (yes - 10spd chain will work great on 9spd cassette)
- Chainguide needed : No. (but for very aggressive enduro riding it is recommended to use an upper chain guide or at minimum bashguard.)
This product is really good for MTB , and it's really a nice one for the rough and tough use ..
One of my friend even is using it and review of this is really awesome 🤠