ADVANTAGES OF OUR SPECIAL OVAL NARROW-WIDE CHAINRINGS FOR SHIMANO XT M8000, SLX :
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get the best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for a minimum of 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
HOW TO MOUNT ABSOLUTE BLACK OVAL NARROW-WIDE CHAINRING:
There is a small mark (triangle-shaped) on the inner circumference of the chainring. This mark Must sit behind the crank arm. The mounting procedure is identical for SLX and XT cranks. Use the stock 1X Shimano M8 chainring bolts that come with crank and Torque them to about 7Nm.
Important - if you are converting from a 2X chainring setup to 1X and wish to mount a 30T absoluteBLACK ring you need to purchase 1X bolts from Shimano for this crank because 2X bolts are too short. Other chainring sizes can use Shimano 2X bolts.