The Unived Race & Recovery R&R1 is a full length graduated compression sock – with a 20-30mmHg compression to reduce impact related muscle fatigue, while also recruiting oxygen to the muscles enhancing performance and enabling recovery on the go, and reducing any impact related damage.
1. 3D DOTS technology offers multidirectional support to the achilles tendon, helps absorb arch vibration, and extends maximum grip for shoes.
2. UNIRIB™ progressive 20-30mmHg graduated compression helps increase circulation, which can help prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
3. UNIMESH™ calf construction for structured breathability without losing compression, boosts the recovery process.
4. 20-30mmHg Graduated Compression reduces impact related muscle fatigue, recruits oxygen to the muscles, enhancing performance & enabling recovery, increases blood circulation.
5. Unived is a leading research & manufacturing company involved in developing Vegan dietary supplements and sports nutrition products for endurance athletes. Used by athletes from across the globe, our products are best known for the architecture of our formulations, and their ecacy on performance & recovery. We have now decided to transition that same meticulousness into developing a line of ergonomic and structured socks, engineered to assist in taking your performance to the next level.
75% Nylon, 25% Lycra