- 3D DOTS technology offers multidirectional support to the achilles tendon, helps absorb arch vibration, and extends maximum grip for shoes.
- UNIRIB™ progressive 20-30mmHg graduated compression helps increase circulation, which can help prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
- UNIMESH™ calf construction for structured breathability without losing compression, boosts the recovery process.
The Unived Race & Recovery R&R1 is a full length graduated compression performance sock – and is a versatile beast!!
What you get is graduated compression of 20-30mmHg to reduce impact related muscle fatigue, while also recruiting oxygen to the muscles enhancing performance and enabling recovery on the go, and reducing any impact related damage.
Strategically placed 3D dots under the foot absorb vibration and protect your feet from developing hot-spots due to abrasion from your shoes as well as ground related impact.
A well placed arch support band keeps your foot secure and gives you a confident and comfortable ride.
Use our Race & Recovery socks during your long runs & races, and also after your races to assist with recovery. You can use these on the road as well as the trail.
This is not your ordinary sports sock or compression sock, this has been carefully crafted with 3D DOT technology and graduated progressive compression, for a snug and supportive fit.
20-30mmHg Graduated Compression
- Reduces impact related muscle fatigue
- Recruits oxygen to the muscles, enhancing performance & enabling recovery
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps prevent shin splints
Performance Sock with 3D Dots Technology
- 3D Dots under the foot create a pillow-case web, which absorbs impact and protects against hot-spots
- 3D Dots on the achilles and back of the foot protect against shoe related abrasion, and help increase blood flow
- Mesh structures strategically woven in the right areas to help with ventilation and ensure maximum airflow
- Prevents overheating
Padded Heel & Toe Box
- A reinforced heel box protects your heels with impact on each stride
- A non-compressive toe box allows for maximum toe splay while also protecting your toes from impact on the road & trails
- Use during your long runs and your road & trail races
- Use after your long runs and races