Microfibers and Synthetic Latex make an Award Winning Product
milKit sealant coats the tire more evenly for effective sealing of punctures and long lasting results.
milKit sealant’s microfibers give it a strong puncture sealing capability, with results for tears of up to 6mm. It covers the inside of the tire evenly, and adheres better to the tire wall than thin latex products, so the all-important microfibers are distributed optimally and ready to act as soon as you puncture.
In the tire, the milKit sealant does not decompose into rubber particles and an aqueous residue, but it dries evenly and slowly and therefore remains effective longer than comparable products.
milKit sealant is thicker than others and always stays a consistent homogenous liquid. There is no need to shake it before use.
milKit’s more environmentally friendly synthetic latex means there is no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients in this product. As well as being kinder on the environment this means no horrible smell or damage to rims and tires. It is also non allergenic, non-hazardous, can be diluted with water if desired and it is washable.
The sealing effect of the microfibers also works very well at high pressure, making the sealant ideal for use in road and gravel tubeless tires.
Germany’s Mountainbike magazine recognized milKit’s impeccable sealing and ease of use by voting it the best tubeless sealant in December 2020.
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Stays homogenous – no need to shake it up
- Lasts for years in the bottle
- Synthetic latex means no ammonia or chemically aggressive ingredients, so no horrible smell or damage to rims and tires
- Non-allergenic, non-hazardous & washable
- Works from -20 to +50° C / -4 – 122° F
- CO2 compatible
- Works well at high pressure so is suitable for gravel and road tires and well as MTB
What amount of sealant do I have to fill into my tire?
We recommend starting with the following amounts and then optimize the right sealant level from there:
- Road / gravel 40-80 ml / 1.4-2.7 oz
- 26” MTB 60-80 ml / 2-2.7 oz
- 27.5” MTB 80-100 ml / 2.7-3.4 oz
- 29” MTB 100-120 ml / 3.4-4 oz
- Country of Origin - Europe
milKit tubeless sealant is designed for best results with the patented milKit tubeless valves and award winning booster for inflating tubeless tires. However, it can be used with any tubeless valves.
Using the milKit syringe you can easily measure how much sealant is left in your tire and add quickly and cleanly as needed.
How to use milKit Sealant:
- Screw out the milKit valve core – the rubber flaps ensure no air is lost
- Ensure tire pressure is not above 22 psi
- Extract old sealant from tire with the milKit syringe to measure sealant remaining amount and check quality
- Measure out the correct amount of milKit sealant and inject using the syringe
- Screw the valve core back in, inflate tire to full riding pressure and you’re ready to ride!