The BC 16.16 STS provides crucial information for avid cyclists and commuters! The new ETA (estimated time of arrival) function continuously calculates how much time and distance remains until you reach your destination. Plus every kilometre/mile ridden is converted into fuel savings. The STS variant is also available with optional cadence transmitter. Using the NFC technology the Android smartphone can communicate with the computer, on which the free SIGMA LINK app has been installed beforehand.
- Extended bike functions
- Ideally timed
- NFC & SIGMA LINK
- Trip section timer
- Temperature display
- Adjustable wheel sizes
- Predefined tire sizes
- Speed comparison
- Computer/transmitter battery warning
- Bike service reminder
- Sizes : 52 mm x 37,5 mm x 11,5 mm
- Display : 27 mm x 37 mm
Bike functions :
- Time to destination
- Day trip
- Daily fuel savings
- Total ride time for several bikes
- Automatic start/stop
- Dist. to destination*
- Total distance for several bikes
- Maximum speed
- Comparison of cur. / avg. Speed
- Actual Speed
- Total fuel savings
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- Clock (12/24h)
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
- Ride Time / Training time
- Total distance
- Average speed
In the box :
- STS Speed transmitter
- ATS / STS Handlebar bracket
- Power Magnet
- 2 O-RINGS (Ø 35mm, 45mm)
I became a fan of SIGMA since I started using Sigma Buster 300 front light. High Quality. Just like that, this product is also high quality. Features packed, Great build, Easy to use on daily rides, accurate measurements, etc.
1. Smaller size from the perception we get from the images, 1.75" (diagonal) display size only.
2. ETA time and distance didn't work for me, so I am suspecting whether its just a marketing gimmick, though I am looking to resolve it if in case I am just unaware of setting it up.
3. Cadence showed some inconsistency in the beginning but as of now, it is consistent. Maybe due to sensor moved from where I set.
4. The stem mount provided with is very weak and difficult to remove. This is really a problem.
5. The ride data can be synced to the Link app, BUT NOT to Strava, or similar platforms. Thats unfair. You have Speed, Cadence, times and distance, then Why it cannot be uploaded on to Strava???????
Indoor rides have no GPS...!!!
The cyclocomp dint work... Your process of taking back the product and giving replacement/refund is too slow.... Don't feel confident of buying again from cyclop