- Comfy Ride - The special Flow anatomic cut-out ensures top riding comfort by offering flexibility at the front of the saddle allowing you to ride longer and more comfortably
- Durable & Lightweight - Our MTB bike saddle has a microfiber cover material, Fibra-Tek, that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight
- Carbon Powered - The shell is made with carbon composite and high-grade nylon polymer is lightweight, yet supportive
- Titanium Rails - The SLR Flow bike road saddle is made with 07mm TI 316 rails which increase resistance and durability by up to 25% and reduce weight by 15% when compared with traditional rails
- Weight: 180 g
S 131x275 mm
L 145x275 mm
- Category: Expert
- Cover: Fibra-Tek Leather
- Padding: Extra padding (dense foam)
- Shell: Nylon polymer with 30% carbon fiber
- Rails: T1 316 (titanium), 7x7mm
Selle Italia guarantees its products against material and/or manufacturing defects for twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase, with the exception of consumable parts or parts subject to deterioration: the tax receipt issued by the authorised dealer constitutes proof of purchase. The defective product can be repaired or replaced by Selle Italia within this period if the defect is not due to negligence, improper use or incorrect installation.
Click Here to learn more about Selle Italia's Warranty Policy.
Installation & Maintenance
The seat post can affect the saddle’s structural resistance. The use of unsuitable seat posts can cause the saddle to malfunction and can lead to accidents and personal injury. For this reason, the product has been tested in accordance with the relevant sector regulations. Please check that your seat post is compatible with the information given in Figure 2. The seat post must be used according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Moreover, it is important to observe the recommended torque values, as exceeding the defined values may jeopardise the safety and reliability of the saddle.
Click Here to learn more about the complete Installation and Maintanence process .
About Selle Italia
Leading The Way In Saddle Design for 120 years.
The great adventure of Selle Italia began just outside of Milan in the village of Corsico in 1897. Selle Italia was originally founded to make saddles for everyday bicycles used for transportation.
Back then, automobiles were an unaffordable for most and the bicycle was the transport of choice for many. Fast forward to the late 1970′s. The automobile had long replace the bicycle as a primary mode of transport and cycling was more for sport than anything.
The Bigolin family took over Selle Italia and began an upward trajectory that propelled Selle Italia to the top with continuous product innovation encompassing new construction techniques and using new materials. This innovation and vision has made Selle Italia the acknowledged #1 source for high-end bicycle saddles worldwide.