Best Collection of Cycling Lights on Cyclop
The NiteRider® Lumina™ 1000 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a tried and true handlebar mount, fits up to 35mm, that is sure to remain rock solid whether on the trail or pavement.
Double clicking the power button activates Boost Mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 1000 lumens maximum light output! This self-contained light makes use of the IntelliCharge™ function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp AC adapter.
With the new NiteRider® custom engineered collimator lens, the Lumina™ 1000 Boost projects a wide and even beam pattern of 1000 lumens!
Lock Out Mode - FL1 Standards Tested - CREE® LED + Boost
- Lumen Output: 1000
- 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:00 – 26:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30 / 5:00 hrs
- Weight: 172g
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Low Battery Indicator
- 1000 lumen front bike light with Boost Mode
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
Low - 6:00h at 200 Lumens
Med - 3:30h at 375 Lumens
High - 1:30h at 750 Lumens
Boost - 1:00h at 1000 Lumens
Pulse Flash - 10:30h at 750 Lumens
Fast Flash - 6:00h at 750 Lumens
Walk - 26:00h at 50 Lumens
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
happy with my purchase and delivery. this light is very bright and lights up the surrounding ahead for fast downhills in dark