The NiteRider® Swift™ 300 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it’s USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts.
Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift™ 300 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 300 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift™ 300 can run for up to twenty-seven hours before it needs a charge.
Custom Collimator Lens - FL1 Standards Tested - Front & Side Visibility
- Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Smooth 300 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design
- Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view
- Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Lumen Output: 300
- 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 27:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:00 / 3:15hrs
- Weight: 82g
- Battery: Li-Po
- Low Battery Indicator
- 300 lumen super compact and efficient taillights
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
Low - 11:00h at 100 Lumens
Med - 5:00h at 175 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 300 Lumens
Flash - 11:00h at 300 Lumens
Walk - 27:00h at 20 Lumens
- LED Head Light
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Build-in, Handlebar Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a compact light with great output. Better performance as compared to lights in same price range. Feels tough and sturdy. Overall very good light.
This is a good, powerful light. Looked surprisingly small upon first sight, but packs a punch in its brightness... the rubber-strap mounting arrangement too looked flimsy but works surprisingly well and grips the handlebar tightly... The battery operation time I suspect is a little lesser than claimed, but it does recharge quicker than expected too...
Most of my rides are road commutes in broad daylight, but I still find this light very useful; I use it in flashing mode to become more visible to oncoming traffic... Anything you can do to make yourself more visible to oncoming motor traffic is a welcome addition to a cyclist's arsenal of safety measures.
Rubber strap wound out quickly. Light is good
This is one powerful light. I sometimes start riding at 4am and there are stretches of road that are poorly lit or not lit at all. This light has enough power to light up the road ahead of you even in the first (low power) mode. I seldom ever use it at full brightness (it's that good). During the daytime I use it in the flashing mode - this helps vehicles in front of you to know that you are behind them since the flashing is powerful and can be caught even in peripheral vision. All this definitely adds to safety and while riding, safety depends on how visible you are to the traffic on our roads. The battery lasts me for 4-5 rides (a week) and charging takes a couple of hours to top it up. Go for this if you ride frequently on the roads that are poorly lit or have dark stretches. For remote areas or trails please buy something more powerful (500 or 900 lumens).
A very well-built light with a tough body. Provides good light in three levels of setting. The mounting rubber strap is thick and strong. The light is much better than the cheap generic lights. A good investment.
Brought this for daily morning rides, it lasts easily for 4 to 6 rides with 200 lumens.