We understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that’s why we created the Mako™ Series. The Mako™ line offers four models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. The Mako™ line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate.
For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing but also being seen, the CherryBomb™ 100 addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb™ 100 maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles.To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb™ 100 employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included, for flexible mounting options.
- Low cost, high powered light
- Highly visible in traffic = keeps you safe
- 3 light settings – High, Low and flash
- Tough durable design
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- Visible up to 1 mile
- Internal reflector = visible if light on off mode
- Easy to operate AAA batteries
- Super bright day time flash mode
- Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
- FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- LED Light Head
- Handlebar Mount
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- LED Tail Light
- Seatpost Mount
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Light is preety amazing, works same as spec's. I did night ride of 450kms with this light I'm very much happy about the output . As headlight is beam light coudnt cover much view that is the only draw back but cherry bomb is killer taillight simply best of best. Overall loved it🥰🙏👍
Awesome products ... No regrets ... Really solved the purpose 👍
After trying many. These two are very high quality and incredibly bright. Worth the price any day!
The product does meet my requirement of having a descent light with replaceable battery option but if the roads are rough, the product disintegrates into 2 pieces due to the pressure on the lock from the battery. However, I have no complaints about Cherrybomb 100. It is a no- nonsense product and does its job. The manufacturer needs to address this issue of Mako 250 to ensure that the piece gets locked properly into a tight fit to prevent it from opening up due to extreme vibrations.
I was on the look out for a replaceable battery operated Light after trying out several lithium battery lights. This was a highly recommended set of lights by another randonneur. Used it for a month and half, including two BRMs. The Mako 250 is very bright, with two brightness modes and one flashing mode. The Cherrybomb 100 is equally good, and has good day visibility. Both the lights are highly recommended for long distance touring. Just carry spare batteries. The strap is good and sturdy, just that it was difficult to put on the flat bar.