2021 Model producing 900 brilliant lumens, the NiteRider® Lumina™ Micro 900 is smaller, lighter, and more compact than the original Lumina™ series. Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina™ Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory.
- Lumen Output: 900
- 5 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs
- Charge Time: 2:30 / 4:30hrs
- Weight: 130g
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Low Battery Indicator
- Compact and Lightweight
Low - 11:00h at 200 Lumens
Med - 4:30h at 450 Lumens
High - 2:00h at 900 Lumens
Flash - 11:00h at 900 Lumens
Walk - 60:00h at 30 Lumens
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- High output light using a CREE™ LED at 6000k
- Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount
- Secure on and off-road handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- LED Light Head
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm
- USB Charging Cable
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.MISSION
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The quality of this product is really good. The specifications match the performance of this product.
The modes on it are amazing. Low light mode recommended for longer rides. High light mode is very powerful in dark areas. It recharges just fine.
The product is excellent and it would be really good if the holder of it is enhanced. The clip on which the light is locked to the holder can come off easily. It would build assurance and trust while riding if this could be taken into consideration to protect the light from coming off the holder easily.
Quality make and powerful light... taking on and off the holder is very smooth, be careful that it does not fall off. strongly recommend...
Powerful light, Sturdy parts but Charging port inconveniently located
Super light...a must have for early morning cyclists...the light intensity is very meticulously kept at 3 power modes depending on requirements.
Also the travel feature is good if you are travelling and dont want light to switch on with single press.
Again, the delivery by cyclop team was exactly on time. Thanks
One of the best front light which I have used till now. Absolutely love the eco mode which is powerful enough during early morning city ride where you want front light for others to notice you. Charge it once and it last for more than a week.
Only downside is that even the mount is pretty sturdy, there is still a slight play after you attach the light onto the mount. You can put a folded paper in between and its all nice and tight for any kind of rides.
Very good illumination. On time delivery by cyclops.