- 5 Ultra Bright LEDs
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
- 100 hours run time
- Budget-friendly quality light
- Eye catching flash mode patterns
- 4 operating modes
- Runs on AAA batteries
- FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- Lumen Output: 25
- 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered
- Weight: 70g
- Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Increased safety with 210° of Visibility
- Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System
- 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns
- Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
- 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
- 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Since 1989. Designed in San Diego, CA. USA
Dialed-in for optimized visibility
30 years ago NiteRider released the first high powered line of self-contained bike lights. With our custom reflectors, optics and circuitry; we’ve dialed-in the perfect combination that will give you added peace of mind to enjoy your ride while out on the roadways.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service
- NITERIDER Innovation firsts
- First bike lighting company to bring LED bicycle lighting with USB Charging to the market
- First to introduce to the market, Safety Flash modes and over discharge protection
- Developed the first digitally controlled, rechargeable bicycle light system called the digital pro12. Awarded US Patent # 5,999,491 in 1999
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
NiteRider 6.0 SL Cycle Light
Have used the product for close to a month and a half regularly and it seems to be holding good.
Thanks Cyclop for getting us international standards at reasonable prices.
build quality and brightness of this light is good at this price point. The light is powered by 2 AAA batteries. I'm using this for almost a month and estimated ride time could be around 30 Hrs approx but batteries are still working.
Light is bright enough and value for money considering similar priced items.
The fittings are of good quality and secure as well.
Battery replacement is a bit of challenge but manageable.
The battery does not seem to be snugly fit, due to which sometimes it turns off.
However I am kind of new to these lights and trying it out.
Customer Service has assured of replacement if I run into any issues.