A very clever idea from Lezyne to use the space above the bottom bracket. Under the adapter, which is mounted on the bottle cage screws, a holder for the main breakdown equipment is attached. There is already a Lezyne V-5 mini tool, tire lever and a Twin Speed Drive CO2 pump head attached. In addition, you can optionally carry two CO2 cartridges. Everything is additionally secured by a Velcro tape and remains on the bike even in rough driving style. A sensible alternative for cyclists who do not like a rickety saddlebag.
Well-Designed Gifts for Cycling Enthusiasts – Popular Mechanics
"One of the keys to an enjoyable ride is to get as much stuff off of your body as possible and use the bike as your backpack. Lezyne’s Flow Storage is an ingenious way to turn the underside of your water bottle cage into a trunk. The storage bracket fits below the cage, providing a space for a small multi-tool, tire levers, two C02 cartridges, and a C02 head. It’s everything you need for quick repairs, no pack or overstuffed jersey pocket necessary."
- An integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under any bottle cage
- Choose between the model with 2 CO2 cartridges or the one without
- Lets you leave the saddle bag or hydration pack at home
- Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi-tool, and two Matrix levers
- Weight: 95g /311g (Loaded)
- 1x tool holder Flow Storage Adapter
- 1x Lezyne Mini Tool V-5
- 1x Twin Speed Drive CO2 head
- 2x Matrix tire levers
- Without fixing screws
- Without CO2 cartridges
- Size - Std.
- Country of Origin - Taiwan