Adopting a thick roller with a diameter of 105 mm, pursuing smooth pedaling and a sense of real running!
- By changing the mounting height of each of the three rollers, the front roller is lowered to reproduce the vehicle running horizontally.
- With a thick roller of ø105 mm, contact resistance to the tire is reduced and light and smooth pedaling is achieved.
- Standard set includes guards to prevent front wheels from falling, height adjustment feet to stabilize installation, and wooden steps convenient for start/stop.
- The highly rigid aluminum sliding frame has a quick release mechanism and can be adjusted steplessly within the range of 950 to 1,080 mm according to the wheel base.
- There are options for long wheelbase bicycles such as 29'er MTB and full suspension specifications.
- Roller: Diameter: 105mm, Width: 360mm, Color: Titanium
- Flame: Made of aluminium
- Compatible wheel size: 24 inches-700C (wheelbase 950 ~ 1,080mm)
- Color: Silver alumite/titanium
- Product weight: 10.7 kgs