Skip to content
- Easily mount Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo by the front fork.
(Wheel base capacity : 950mm – 1,200mm)
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image) front fork mount.
- Double high precision 79mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29″.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel provides a natural ride feel.
- New ribbed belt insures smooth pedaling and durability
- Easy to see your position with the scale that’s included in the slide part area
Assemble and Setting
- Assembles and ready to ride in minutes.
- Rated power
- 400W / 35KPH
- Net Weight
- 10.1 kgs
- 300 lbs (with bike)
- Precision made in Japan
Diameter : 79mm
Width : 140mm
Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity
- 950 – 1,200mm
- W = 760 mm
- L = 1,250 mm - 1,510 mm
- H = 450 mm - 560 mm
- Do not ride overly aggressively when using the FG542.
- Set up on a stable, flat floor.
- Only 100 mm width front fork. (105 mm and 76 mm are not compatible.)
- 20 mm thru axle adapter will be available soon.
- Comes ready to use with 700c bikes and needs t be adjusted for other wheel sizes.