The powerhouse of RAY 1600 uses two high-efficiency LEDs to produce a combined maximum of 1600 lumens. Forming the well rounded beam pattern is a pair of custom-designed, high transmittance optical lenses, one of which has been fined tuned to produce a far-reaching spotlight, while the other specializes as close distance floodlight. The blend of the two beams evenly and seamlessly blanket the rider’s path, revealing every obstacle. Well suited for mountain biking, trail crossing, road cycling, and urban commuting etc.
Newly introduced is the smart mode, bike light automatically adjusts its output based on the level of ambient light it detects, under day mode, the output will be limited to 30 lumens to increase rider’s passive visibility among traffic. Under night mode, or when entering a tunnel, the output will kick up a few notches for full range visibility in the dark.
RAY 1600 comes with many cool and quality of life features including USB-C fast charging and discharging, use your bike light as a power bank in a tight spot! You no longer need to use the same button to cycle through every single setting and mode. Brightness is now controlled intuitively with the up and down buttons, both of which act as a flash switch, on/off switch, and remaining power indicator. RAY 1600 uses the popular Garmin quad lock style mounting mechanism, widely compatible with all Garmin helmet mounts and out-front mounts. We have also made an optional wired remote control that connects to the light’s Type-C port for east access to On/Off and flash modes, quite handy for oncoming traffic.
Set off with RAY 1600, conquer the darkness, and never stop.
- Equipped with two high-power LEDs, max output 1,600 LM
- Unique combination of long reach spot light and a close-in flood light
- Micro remote for ease of operation (Purchased separately)
- Intelligent brightness sensor scans for ambient light in real time
- Up-down brightness control with accurate battery display
- Lock function to avoid mis-operation
- Powered by two high capacity 18650 integrated batteries with 5,200mAh capacity
- USB-C fast charging and discharging
- Internal thermal management ensuring consistent output at high levels
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weather proof
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off