- Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed.
- Impressively light – just 268g for the 700mm option.
- Zero rise is perfect for keeping tall 29er front ends low for balanced control.
- Choice of three widths to fit any rider or riding style: 700mm, 760mm and 800mm.
- Dropping the central bulge relative to the bar’s centerline creates a smooth, flat topped bar.
- Flat top allows precise mounting of lights and accessories.
- Ideal paired with a short stem.
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- Made For：Trail and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Weight：268g (700mm option
This Handlebar improved stability and control over my hero fat bike ,the stock handlebars are very short for my wide upper body ,so it was very tough dealing with corners and maintaining balance ,after changing to these 800mm handlebars control improved dramatically,i sincerely recommend this handlebar for all riders above 6 and wide upper body