Make every ride count with Garmin Edge 130 Plus. This compact GPS cycling computer shows how far and how fast you rode. Sync structured workouts right to your device, and pair to an indoor trainer to bring your outdoor rides indoors - coming soon. Edge 130 Plus even helps you gauge your effort during the remainder of a hilly ride by using the ClimbPro feature, which keeps track of the remaining ascent. And because it's GPS, you'll always know where you're headed and how to get back with reliable navigation tools.
It even has incident detection and assistance features to send your real-time location to emergency contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone) should you need help.
- Edge 130 Plus has a simplified, rugged design with 1.8 display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions. Battery life up to 12 hours.
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from the Garmin Connect app or other apps, including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad.
- Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate (when paired with a compatible heart rate monitor), and manage your efforts during tough ascents with the ClimbPro feature. Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike dynamics.
- Know where you've been, where you're headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map. Know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden with data from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter.
In the Box
- Edge 1030 Plus
- Standard mount
- Speed sensor
- Cadence sensor
- USB cable
- Training : Find a workout that suits you in seconds with on-device ride and workout recommendations based on your current training load and VO2 max.
- Climbs : Make climbing easier with ClimbPro which helps you manage your efforts on a long climb. It shows you the remaining ascent and grade when you are following a route or a course.
- MTB : Great whether you’re on or off road the Edge® 1030 Plus delivers great advantages for mountain bike riders. The computer can track your jump count, jump distance, and hang time with MTB dynamics. Also included is the GRIT system which rates the difficulty of a ride. Meanwhile, the Flow feature measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time.
- Cycling Awareness : Stay safe with Garmin’s most advance safety features. You can easily give loved one’s peace of mind with inReach satellite communicator compatibility, incident detection and assistance – which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts. The computer is also compatible with the Garmin Varia light systems which offer even further protection (not included – sold separately).
- Navigation : Stay routed wherever you are with easy to read mapping, turn-by-turn directions and the breadcrumb trail option. Meanwhile, when you want to explore, and take things off course you can pause notifications, then simply get directions back to the route when you’re ready to resume. The computer also comes with Free Global Maps that can be installed via the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Battery : Outlasting even your longest rides, the Edge® 1030 Plus features a long-lasting battery that can keep the computer charged for up to 24 hours. For extending this even further the device is also compatible with the Garmin Charge power pack (not included – sold separately).
- Physical Dimensions: 58mm x 114mm x 19mm
- Colour Display
- Display Size: 3.5’’ (88.9mm) diagonal
- Display Resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Weight: 124g
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 24 hours
- Battery Save Mode
- In-Ride Power Compatible (Garmin Charge Battery Pack)
- Water Rating: IPX7
Maps and Memory
- Ability to Add Maps
- Storage and Power Capacity: 32GB internal memory
- Waypoints/Favourites/Locations: 200
- Routes: 100 courses
- History: Up to 200 hours
- Barometric Altimeter
- Ambient Light Sensor
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
- Connect IQ (Downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart Notifications
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call with Text (Android only)
- VIRB Camera Remote
- Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone, Android
Safety and Tracking Features
- Group LiveTrack
- Rider-to-Rider Messaging
- Incident Detection
- Bike Alarm
- Weather Alerts
Activity Tracking Features
- Calories Burned
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable Screen(s)
- Auto Pause
- Interval Training
- Advanced Workouts
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Daily Workout Suggestions
- Auto Lap
- VO2 Max
- Training Effect (Aerobic)
- Recovery Advisor
- Virtual Partner
- Race an Activity
- Auto Scroll
- Physio TrueUp
- Physiological Measurements (may require use of additional accessories such as heart rate strap and/or power meter)
Outdoor Recreation Features
- ClimbPro Ascent Planner
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate, or calories)
- On-Device Course Creator
- Garmin Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map): Yes (multi-region)
- Cycling Dynamics Compatible
- MTB Dynamics
- Integrated Trailforks Trail Data
- Power Meter Compatible
- Compatible with Varia Radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia Lights
- Edge Remote
- Varia Remote
- ANT+ Electronic Shifting
- Shimano DI2 Synchro Shift Integration
- Smart Trainer Control