Zakpro Uphill series helmets - Uphill series are a series of MTB Inmold helmets which gives greater strength compared to out mold helmets. The expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam is fused with the plastic (PC) shell that gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow, and the full-thickness foam liner maximizes the impact management for any given thickness of helmet. This is one of the reason why in mold helmets are expensive than out-mold helmets. The helmets comes with a extended Visor which protects the riders during their terrain rides. This helmets also comes with the rear blinker lights which gives additional safety to the riders during their night rides.
- Inmold construction: A thin piece of plastic is placed in a mold and conforms to the surface. Beads of polystyrene are then added to the mold, it is bolted together and then injected with steam under pressure. The steam expands the polystyrene beads, forming them into the shape of the mold essentially making a completed helmet. The fusing of the EPS and plastic shell gives the helmet great resistance to cracking from an external blow making it a safe helmet for the riders.
- Rear LED lights: This helmet features the rear LED blinker lights which will enhance the visibility of the rider particularly during darker conditions. There are 3 modes in this light which the rider can choose from. Static, blinker, and the flicker.
- Adjustable Lock-In Buckle: The helmet features an adjustable lock-in buckle which acts as a user-friendly fastener to lock the helmet in. This simple locking mechanism provides extended ease to the rider. It also comes with adjustable straps that allows the rider to fix the helmet up-to their comfort and convenience. The right placement of the helmet is very important for the safety of the rider during impacts.
- Light weight : The helmet features 21 vents which facilitates sufficient airflow. This kind of extra vents comes handy during hot days. With more vents, the helmet also becomes lighter and easy to wear. The helmet just weighs 240 Gms.
- Warranty : 12 Months manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty covers the manufacturing defects and not human damages.
Difficult to remove back light and replace the battery. Video showed it was easy but when I tried the same it was impossible as the helmet tended to get damaged
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You may take a look at the process by clicking on this YouTube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sppFcI9Nwvg .
You can also reach out to us and we will see how we can rectify the damages that you have mentioned in your feedback. But we will ensure you are issues are addressed.