One for all: UVEX I-VO 3D is a true all-round talent. With impressive adaptability and sporty style, it’s ready for every terrain, whether road bike or mountain bike.
UVEX I-VO 3D is at home in every environment. Showing its strengths on a road bike or mountain bike. A great bike tour companion for beginners and experienced cyclists alike.
24 ventilation openings, for the best climate management, going uphill or downhill. 3D IAS 3.0 fit system adjusts in height and width, to fit every head. At just 225 grams it’s true lightweight, and perfect for longer tours. A built-in insect net reliably protects against unwanted intruders. Fitted with the optional triangle LED, it is ready to ride city streets at dawn or dusk.
- Norm: CE, TÜV GS, EN 1078
- Inmould technology
- 2 shell sizes
- 24 ventilation channels
- Basic pads
- Bug net
- Plug-in LED xb050(optional)
- Reflective straps and logos
UVEX I-VO 3D technologies
- Inmould Technology: Protective EPS material is foamed directly into the polycarbonate shell. For a lightweight helmet with highest impact resistance. Perfect fusion of EPS inner layer and polycarbonate outer layer.
- Monomatic - Button-press adjustment: Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex's monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- FAS - Easy and Practical: Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
|Usage bikesport||Road Bike, Trekking, MTB|
|Bike helmet version||with Visor|
|Head circumference (range)||52-60cm|
|Color||Black, Neon Yellow, Mint|