- A distinctive design based around fewer, larger vents provides optimal ventilation and comfort on the longest and hottest cycling tours. Updated to include MIPS, the Octal road cycling helmet is optimized to perfectly balance protection and performance.
- The helmet’s EPS liner is thicker in the zones where most impacts occur, giving every rider enhanced protection where it is most needed.
- A fully wrapped unibody shell enhances the structural stiffness of the helmet, giving optimum strength at a low weight.
- Developed for protection without a weight penalty, the helmet also features a lightweight size adjustment system and adjustable chin straps, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Optimised ventilation
- MIPS Brain Protection System
|Usage bikesport||Road Bike|
|Safety standards||EN 1078|
|Helmet certified for||Cycling|
|Bike helmet version||without Visor, with MIPS|
|Head circumference (range)||50-62cm|
Bike Helmets Sizing
|SIZE||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)|
- Measurement Guide
|Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.|