PROFESSIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR BEGINNERS
The Viantor is, thanks to optimal ventilation, high safety and comfort, an ideal entry-level cycling helmet for road racing. The MIPS version has additional impact protection integrated into the helmet.
Let yourself be convinced by a high-quality and safe helmet, which has the advantages of a professional race helmet. For maximum safety, the Viantor has the ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS. It provides maximum protection while ensuring optimal ventilation and extreme comfort. The ActiCage allows for large ventilation openings without compromising on the helmet€™s safety. Due to its ponytail compatibility, the Viantor from ABUS is the first choice for riders with long hair.
- Multi Shell In-Mold for durable bonding of multi-part outer shell and shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain, especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall.
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 4 air inlets and 14 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- Backlight: No
- Colour: Polar White
- Colour of Facets: White, Black
- Helmet Visor: No
- Smart: No
- Head Size Guide: 51-55 (S), 52-58 (M), 58-62 (L)
- Weight: 270 (M size)
- Helmet Shield: No
- Sizes-S, M, L
- Country of Origin-China