The Original one and only Absoluteblack premium Sram DUB / GXP compatible Direct mount 1X Oval narrow wide chainrings are designed for Gxp, DUB and Long BB30 spindle cranks. Fits Sram 10/11spd XX1, X01, Eagle 12spd and others. Also replaces 76bcd chainrings to convert to direct mount solution. They are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. 6mm offset
It is ideal for 1x 9/10/11/12 system and Singlespeeds!. Oval (elliptical) narrow wide chainring does not compromise the work of clutch mechanism in rear derailleur(video at the bottom). It also does not require chain tensioner when using in singlespeed application. Riding out of saddle on the uphill will become more pleasant. These chainrings also help you to recover after knee injuries as pedaling becomes smoother and less exhausting. It is the most advanced oval chainring currently on the market.
Advantages of our special direct mount narrow wide chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
If you wish to check for frame clearance with new oval ring, below you can find measurement of biggest dimension of the oval (tip to tip of tooth):
26T: 118mm ; 28T: 127mm ; 30T: 134mm ; 32T: 143mm ; 34T: 151mm
How to mount our oval chainring to SRAM GXP and BB30 crank:
You need to unscrew the 3 torx T25 bolts from the crank. Then remove the spider+chainring combo you currently have there. Clean the splines and put some grease on them. Position the chainring in place (note there is only one way to fit this chainring to Sram crank, so you don't have to worry how to do it). Close all 3 bolts to about 5-7Nm.
Check below which Sram compatible oval narrow wide chainring you will require for your Sram crank type. All Sram Cranks have exactly same mounting interface regardless the model or axle type. The only thing you need to determine is chainring offset.