Description of Elite Direto XR Cycle trainer + Travel block
Xtra Ride - An indoor training has never been so complete
The Elite Direto XR is the biggest evolution of the Elite Direto trainers featuring an integrated power meter. Ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
With 1.5% accuracy, guaranteed by the integrated OTS power meter, the Direto XR is able to replicate climbs up to 24% thanks to an increasingly round pedal stroke, thanks to the potentiated internal flywheel and hyper-realistic gradient simulation.
Highlights of the Elite Direto XR Cycle Trainer
- Interactive direct drive
- OTS Power Meter with improved accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Very quiet
- Maximum slope simulation 24%
- 2.400W at 40 km/h
- My E-Training Mobile & Desktop 12 months free of charge
- Compatible hubs QR 130-135x5mm and thru axle 142x12mm
- Suitable for long rear derailleurs
- Including Travel Block front wheel support
Details of the Elite Direto XR Trainer
Plug & Play, comes with 11spd cassette
The Direto XR trainer will help you work out on your bike in the easiest and quickest fashion since the first unboxing. This trainer includes a pre-installed 11-speed Shimano® 11-28 or equivalent cassette that will help you train in a few easy steps. In fact, the whole trainer comes fully assembled. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the base legs, youìll just need to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect it to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
Integrated power meter
The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) ensures Direto XR the greatest data accuracy while you’re training. This is an innovative integrated power meter for the hometrainer to measure power output with a ± 1,5% accuracy, 0.5 % more to the original Direto trainer.
Incredible slope simulation
The Direto XR is an interactive home trainer so it varies automatically resistance during your training. With an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the Direto XR is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient. This unprecedented power level ensures excellent performances even during particularly intense training sessions - you'll be able the check out all your training charts at a glance, conduct tests to evaluate your fitness level, do reps and high-speed sprints at max power. Any type of training you want is available to you riding on the Direto XR.
The Elite Direto XR ensures total compatibility with both road and MTB bicycles making it one of the most compatible trainer on the market. This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the Direto XR is compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano®/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12 speed Shimano® micro Spline cassettes.
Direto XR is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, OSX and Windows. Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. Direto XR will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session. Direto XR can be managed via the My E-Training software & app (12-month free subscription included) or other indoor cycling services, such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
The Pedaling analysis is an innovative function that will analyze your power output throughout the whole pedaling movement through a 24 points-system. You can display via two types of charts DIRETO XR's data such as the value of immediate power output throughout the pedaling movement. This creates a thorough evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of the movement for the cyclist, so it's possible to adjust and correct where necessary. The pedaling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
Cadence, Speed and Power Data
All Elite trainers rely on immediate transmission of power, speed and pedal cadence data in order to let you achieve the most specific and accurate training plan. To measure cadence, the trainers make use of practical sensorless technology capable of detecting the pedaling rate without having to install sensors on the bike frame.
Very quiet. The only noise you'll hear comes from your bike's chain.
Features of the Elite Direto XR
- Power meter: Integrated OTS (Optional torque Sysyem) power meter
- Accuracy: ±1,5%
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 24%
- Max power: 1,100 W (20 km/h) - 2,300 W (40 km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Output: Power, speed and cadence (heart rate if connected to a heart rate monitor, not included)
- Flywheel: 5.1 kg
- Bike compatibility: road bike, mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5 mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear hubs)
- Compatible cassettes: Shimano 9/10/11-speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11-speed (Campagnolo- / SRAM XD/XDR/NX 12-speed/Micro Spline freewheel bodies are available separately)
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update available
- Electrical requirements: Input 100-240 volts 50-60 hz 6A - output 12 volts 1,5A