The Shimano CN-6701 chain is designed for 2x10-speed drivetrains. Thanks to optimised outer plates, it delivers improved performance for Road bikes, while maintaining the same durability and weight (compared to the CN-6700). The HG technology ensures optimised contact to the chainring and cassette teeth and therefore smooth shifts. Caution, CN-6701 is directional, which must be observed during installation.
- Super slim HG 10-speed chain for all Shimano 2x10-speed Road bike drivetrains
- Optimised outer plates (zinc-aluminium-coated) for smooth shifting and less chain jamming in front
- Optimised inner plates (grey) for smoother rear shifting
- Perforated, ultralight plates
- Less stress when shifting under load
- Smooth shifting even under high load
- Improved press-fit construction for stable shifting
- Performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
- Application : Road
- Gearing : 10-speed
- Number of Links : 116
- Closure Type : chain pin with double ring (ampoule type)
- Pin Type : chromium-plated, solid
- Directional : yes
- Recommended Groupset : Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700
- Material : steel
Item's packaging was having Shimano hologram.
The item was having import date of 6 months back only.
Excellent genuine product works beautifully,thanks Cyclop