- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Boa® IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
- Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Adaptable Cup Insole
POWER TO THE PEDAL
At SHIMANO, “Power to the Pedal” is not a catch phrase, it’s an obsession. Footwear and pedals designed together and engineered as a system to create a holistic outcome. Our pedal engineers collaborate with footwear experts to create the only shoe and pedal combination designed from the ground up to perform for each rider and their unique demands.
Human feet have the right balance of flexibility and resilience to conquer all sorts of terrain. So why don't off-road cycling shoes? Shimano understands that aggressive trail riding and racing demands the right mix of protection, stability, and surprisingly, flex when the going gets really tough.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Boa closures offer infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release. Sheds mud and water while saving weight.
- Outsole Stiffness - 5
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER - Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
- CARBON SOLE/MID SOLE - Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
- WIDER CLEAT ADJUSTMENT - Expands range for mounting cleats
- Usage - On Road, Time Trail, Competition
Weight - 245g (Size:42)