Summer gloves with race kit design, with anti-shock protection. Anti-slip and anti-abrasion palm, ensuring breathability and perfect fit.
Look like a pro, ride like a pro. Tastefully display your love for the Trek-Segafredo team without sacrificing performance with Trek-Segafredo Team Gloves. Every detail of these gloves has been refined and obsessed over by the riders of Trek-Segafredo to create exactly the gloves they need on race day.
- Stretchy, breathable, elastic fabric on back provides an anatomical fit
- A lightweight pad on the palm provides ultimate next-to-handlebar feel
- The anti-slip and anti-abrasion palm absorbs shocks and road vibrations
- A tab on the middle finger makes it easy to slip them off
- A towelling sweatband on the thumb provides a soft nose wipe
|Temperature use (high)
|Temperature use (low)
|Palm fibre content
|Backing fibre content
How to take care of your Santini Wear
- Wash it at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Avoid the tumble drier
- Avoid using washing powder, favor liquid detergent
- Turn the garment inside out
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash straight away
- Do not iron
Santini Sizing Guide
MADE IN ITALY, MADE WITH PASSION
Pietro Santini founded Santini in 1965 after taking over a knitwear factory from his sisters. At first Santini was an artisan factory making clothes for others. But, fuelled by his deep passion for cycling and racing, Pietro made the choice to design and manufacture Santini products exclusively in Italy.
Every garment we make is developed from scratch by our team of dedicated designers. All of them have a deep-rooted passion for cycling, triathlon, and running and, because every aspect of design is crucial, we invest a lot in materials research and development to make sure every piece in our collection is designed with specific user and riding conditions in mind – then engineered and manufactured to deliver the ultimate performance that World Champions demand. This ensures we make only the finest quality products, and enables us to develop innovative products quickly and efficiently, in-house, in Italy.
Good comfortable fitting gloves. It helps protect your hands while on a city ride. It reduces the impacts of rough roads on your hands.