- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight
- Thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was using a btwin mtb shoe,but after shifting to road bike felt the need to upgrade , Howe very decided to stick to spd shoe rather than spd sl road shoe as I do some amount of walking , hiking too.
Northwave scorpius2 plus turned out to be very good choice , light weight at 350g per shoe ,yet very stiff sole ,fit in my size 45 is good and comfortable.The adjustment mechanism via boa type dial is convenient . Lobster orange colour is bright , striking and reflects in the dark.
An Idea mtb / spd shoe that can be used for road bikes too ,if you want comfortable walking too simultaneously.