- Build up speed and build new fitness. Perfect for bike paths, city streets and all types of roads, this new flat-bar road bike is smooth, quick and super sleek.
- From fitness rides to effortless commutes, the all-new FastRoad Advanced is a fast, fun way to go. It blends the speed and efficiency of a performance road machine with the smooth-riding stability of a flat-bar bike. The frame is made with Giant’s Advanced Composite material, which makes it lightweight and compliant. The innovative D-Fuse seatpost helps soak up bumps and road vibrations. The fast-rolling 700c wheels can accommodate large tires up to 32c, perfect for tackling rough roads with confidence and control, while integrated ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer adventures. From city commutes to a daily fitness regimen, FastRoad Advanced is with you all the way.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
- Light and agile - Advanced Composite frame set with updated geometry minimizes weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
- Smooth and comfortable - Innovative D-Fuse composite seat post absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
- Easy to accessorize - Ride Sense integrated data transmitter and smart-mount rack and fender system lets you customized the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
|Sizes||XS, S, M, M/L|
|Colors||Black/ Silver / Reflective White|
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect flat|
|Stem||Giant Connect, 8-degree|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
|Saddle||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Shifters||Shimano RS700, 2x11|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||TRP flat mount t TKD-84 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit|
|Rims||Giant P-R2 disc, 12mm thru-axle, tubeless wheelset|
|Tires||Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28|
|Extras||Contact Ergo Max bar end|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
- From city commutes to a daily fitness regimen, FastRoad Advanced is with you all the way. Here are the core technologies that help the FastRoad give you the fastest flat-bar riding experience:
SIZING GUIDE AND GEOMETRY
- Sizing to be used as a reference only. Please check with a local authorized Liv or Giant dealer to determine the correct size.
- Available sizes may vary from country to country.
|XS||5'1" - 5'5"|
|S||5'3" - 5'7"|
|M||5'7" - 5'11"|
|ML||5'9" - 6'1"|
|L||5'11 - 6'3"|
|XL||6'3" - 6'7"|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH (inch)||16.9||17.5||18.1||19.3||20.5||21.7|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||72.5°||72.5°|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH (inch)||21.3||21.5||22||22.6||23.4||24.2|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH (inch)||4.1||5.1||6.1||7.1||7.9||8.9|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71.0°||71.5°||72.0°||72.0°||72.5°||72.5°|
|FORK RAKE (inch)||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH (inch)||16.7||16.7||16.7||16.7||16.7||16.7|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (inch)||2.8||2.8||2.8||2.8||2.8||2.8|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT (inch)||26.8||27.4||28.3||29.2||30.2||31.3|
|HANDLEBAR WIDTH (inch)||21.3||21.3||21.3||22.8||22.8||22.8|
|STEM LENGTH (inch)||3.1||3.5||3.9||3.9||4.3||4.3|
|CRANK LENGTH (inch)||6.7||6.7||6.7||6.8||6.8||6.9|