Garmin Vivomove HR Introduction
Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with a Discreet Display and Precision Watch Hands
Fashionably fit is just a tap away with vívomove HR. This stylish hybrid smartwatch features a touchscreen with a discreet display. Precision hands show the time and dynamically move away when you swipe through your messages, heart rate and more. It counts your steps and calories while monitoring wellness, including all-day stress tracking.
You get the best of both worlds when physical, ticking watch hands meet a touchscreen and a discreet display. The smart display only appears when you quickly turn your wrist to glance at your watch. The watch hands even dynamically move out of the way when you interact with the touchscreen, then move back to the correct time when you are done.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
Garmin Vivomove HR Features
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes
- Stay connected with smart features such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
- Warranty: Warranty: 1+1* Years (1 YEAR Garmin + 1 YEAR Garmin Authorized Dealer )
Garmin Vivomove HR Spcifications
Black / Rosegold
Fitness Tracking Watch
Frequently Asked Questions on Garmin Vivomove HR
Q: Whether it has in built gps?
Nope, but uses bluetooth. You receive all notifications from your phone even if it is locked. Am impressed by its hybrid looks, stress level monitoring and age fitness tracker. Its simply awesome.
Q: When we start any activity will it start observing automatically or we have to first activate it manually and then start an activity
You have option of move alert .. if you on the move alert notification .. this will start automatically activity tracker
Q: Is it safe for swimming?
Yes, Garmin Vivomove HR is 5ATM i.e. 50 meters water proof. Hence, it is safe for swimming.
Q: Does it track swimming?
It can track your calories spent while you are swimming.
Q: Does this work with iPhone?
Yes, it works with both IOS and Android.
Q: Does this help in tracking sleep hours or sleep cycle?
Yes indeed, it does give you a glimpse on your sleeping pattern, whether you are under a deep sleep or a light sleep via Garmin Connect app as it can track you via your movements.
Q: Does this device track and measure cycling
It measures walk, run, strength and cardio without GPS.
Q: Is the strap replacable?
Yes. You can replace the strap via Quick Release bands.
Q: Do we have a running tracking option on this watch
Obviously, yes ! It automatically tracks your walking, running and prompt you accordingly. Also, if your heart rate is high / low, this device will vibrate. Apart from this, if your stress level is high, it will vibrate.
Q: Do I have to purchase tempered screen guard for the watch ?
Garmin Vivomove HR is a touch screen device and comes with a Gorilla Glass 3, which is tougher and more damage resistant than a regular glass. However, it is up to the user to have the tempered screen guard for further safety.
Q: Is it water resistant?
Yes it is.
Q: Screen remain off or on
This is an analog watch with display that give you metrics when you hit the buttons. So display goes off but analog clock will always be visible
Garmin Vivomove HR Key Highlight
- Sophisticated design - physical, ticking watch hands meet a crystal touchscreen and a discreet display
- Discreet display - the hidden display is only visible when you want it to be, when you’re not using it, it disappears into the device
- Elevate wrist heart-rate - monitor heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed and wellness monitoring - monitor wellness with all-day stress tracking and the relaxation-based breathing timer
- Display size : 0.38" x 0.76" (9.6 mm x 19.2 mm)
- Fitness monitoring - get better insight into your current ﬁtness level using vo2 max and ﬁtness age
- Activity tracking - displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes
- Move IQ - no need to start and stop your activity timer, Vívomove HR automatically starts your walking activities and then lets you review your daily activities on Garmin connect