See yourself as a runner. Forerunner 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate stats. Take the guess work out of training with personalised guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features, such as all-day respiration monitoring, intensity minutes and more, put you in tune with your body.
Take the guess work out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro feature, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance. Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates.
Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more.
- Water resistant.
- Dust resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Compatible with apps from the Garmin connect.
- Read texts.
- Read emails.
- Receive social network notifications.
- View calendar.
- Displays weather.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Accessories included: Power/data cable, documentation, including charger.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- Proprietary operating system.
- Bluetooth 4 connection.
- USB 2 connection.
- 26.3mm Memory-in-pixel (MIP) screen.
- 208 x 208 screen resolution.
- 158mAh battery capacity.
- Typical usage time of up to 14 days.
- Low usage time of up to 14 days.
- 1.5 hour charge.
- Size: one size.
- Watch size H42, W42, D1.2mm.
- Strap size L240, W20, T3mm.
- Strap can be removed and replaced.
- Weight 37g.