Date: 04/07/2021 (Sunday)
Time: 7 AM
Distance: 90 KMs
Organizer: Benny Joseph
Contact: +91 74833 49664
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Format: Gran Fondo style, 90km with 4 segments in it
Rewards: Beer, t-shirts, superfoods and more!
🚴 How it works:
Start from your home and complete the 90km in the route with a team-mate. Complete the route between 5am and 7pm. In this route there are 4 Strava segments. The fastest team in each segment wins prizes and glory! Just remember to register first.
🤝 Do we see each other, meet at any point:
No! But maybe we'll pass each other on the cycle. Remember to wave 👋.
COMPETITIVE SEGMENT (CS) LIST
- Strava ride should be PUBLIC and FLYBYs should be ON for EVERYONE. Click Here
- One registration per team!
- Teams must comprise of 2 members only ! Drafting your teammate is allowed and encouraged. Drafting motos is not allowed.
- You need to COMPLETE THE FULL (84.02kms) LOOP atleast once, in order to show up on the results.
- The winners will be decided by adding up the timings of all the COMPETITIVE segments ONLY.
You can pace the rest of your ride at your comfort level.
- It is okay if you want to attempt the CSs multiple times in the same ride. No limit on the number of attempts as long as you finish the entire loop once.
- Merckx style event. No aerobars or TT bikes allowed ! Every other bike is OK (Fixies too :p)
- Drafting motor vehicles is strictly prohibited on competitive segments and will lead to disqualification and a possible ban from future events. Photographers will be stationed on CSs, so you won't get away with sneaky shit.
- We request participant teams to click a picture with their teammate and tag us on instagram.
- For riders, who don't own new generation bike computers that can load a map , we recommend -
- Buy yourself a wahoo ASAP :p (or stick around TMC events to *coughs* win one. maybe. I don't know :p ).
- Find a buddy who does and pair with him.
- Look out for "TMC" spray painted on the tarmac at the segment start points (update on insta page).
- Smart phones actually have good gps these days.
- Join the following (temporary) WHATSAPP group for further coordination : WhatsApp Link