The Ravemen PR800 is the mini version of PR1600 as it is smaller, lighter and more portable than the larger model, yet it still packs a decent punch. Built for road cycling, gravel biking and daily commuting, the PR800 has a DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians.
The dual LEDs for HiLo beam system is similar to car lights in that it has a far reaching high beam and low beam. The PR800 has a lifespan of 50000 hours so that you know this light will light up your ride for years to come. On top of that, it also comes with wired remote button, battery run time extension and USB output function, giving it the required versatility for any ride.
- DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with power bank
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- USB output to charge portable digital devices
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with handlebar of 22.2mm, 25.4mm and 35mm diameter.
- LED: 2*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 3200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 85mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H) Weight (Headlight): 165g
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic.