A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter water resistance rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 76g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands
A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45 days of
60 hours full
The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
Completely new engineered Digital Dial for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
ANY WORKOUT, ANYWHERE
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
Stand out in a Crowd
The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fibre case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
Handled With Care
While strong enough to handle the harshest elements mother nature throws at it, the translucent fibre frame is hand assembled to ensure the best possible quality.