- Get your dose of singletrack on a fun hardtail that puts you in control. Featuring new 27.5 high volume wheels and tires, Fathom helps you climb, corner and descend with confidence.
- With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and new 27.5 high volume wheels and tires, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of plush 27.5 high volume tires. The larger tires absorb bumps and give you more traction, so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
- Proven alloy performance - ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
- Traction and stability - Frame geometry is designed to optimize the confident, stable handling of 27.5 high volume tires, and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
- Trail tuned - More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Colors||Glacier Green / Army Green / Red, Metallic Black / Black / Vibrant Blue|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork||Suntour SF19-Raidon 32, Boost LOR, tapered steerer, QR 15x110mm|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Connect, 8-degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact (neutral)|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 1x10|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore , Shadow+|
|Brakes||Tektro HDM 275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM 275|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 11x42|
|Crankset||Praxis Cadet, Boost, 30|
|Rims||Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width|
|Hubs||[F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.4, folding, 60 tpi, TR , tubeless|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
- With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and new 27.5+ wheels and tires, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of plush 27.5+ tires. The larger tires absorb bumps and give you more traction, so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
SIZING GUIDE AND GEOMETRY
- Sizing to be used as a reference only. Please check with a local authorized Liv or Giant dealer to determine the correct size.
- Available sizes may vary from country to country.
|S||5'4" - 5'8"|
|M||5'7" - 5'11"|
|L||5'10" - 6'2"|
|XL||6'2" - 6'6"|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH (inch)||15.4||17.5||18.9||20.9|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH (inch)||23||23.8||24.6||25.4|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH (inch)||3.9||4.3||4.9||5.5|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||67.0°||67.0°||67.0°||67.0°|
|FORK RAKE (inch)||1.7||1.7||1.7||1.7|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH (inch)||16.7||16.7||16.7||16.7|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (inch)||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.8|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT (inch)||27.2||28.8||29.3||30.9|
|HANDLEBAR WIDTH (inch)||30.7||30.7||30.7||30.7|
|STEM LENGTH (inch)||1.6||2||2.4||2.8|
|CRANK LENGTH (inch)||6.7||6.9||6.9||6.9|