- Mounts NiteRider Lumina and Mako to GoPro interface mounts
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength
- Cleans up the cockpit of any bike
- Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Gunmetal
- Converts a NiteRider Rail Interface to adapt K-Edge GoPro Mounting Interface
- Enables compatibility with K-Edge GoBig Mounts and Combo Mounts
- 2x M4 Mounting bolts with Nylok included
- Compatible with Lumina™ Series, Mako™ Series
- Weight: 11.5 grams
Note: NiteRider Adapter sold separately from K-EDGE “Combo Mount.
Chosen by the Best. Made by Us.
K-EDGE has machined a reputation for quality, precision, and performance out of a block of aluminum. Found on the bikes of more than half the Tour de France peloton, K-EDGE is the leader in cycling computer mounts, light and camera mounts, chain catchers, and more.
K-EDGE’s unique advantage is its ability to quickly and efficiently turn cyclist’s most urgent product needs into reality. Born in 2009 from the need for an efficient Chain Catcher, K-EDGE continues to turn out Pro Tour level product to solve cycling’s modern challenges.
K-EDGE’s unique advantage is its parent company, Ace Co. Precision Tools, and its facility of world-class engineers, machinists and cyclists. Yes, Cyclists. Based in Boise, Idaho, K-EDGE enjoys an ideal cycling setting for the company lunch ride and product testing. It is here, on bikes in the backyard-mountains, that new product ideas are born and the work begins. There is no magic- Just a block of aluminum, hard work, learned skill and a whole lot of pride.