GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Training Features
- Warranty: 1+1* Years (1 YEAR Garmin + 1 YEAR Garmin Authorized Dealer)
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features³, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
The 4 stars is cos of the pulse oxymeter. The pulse oxymeter almost always shows 3-4% less. I have a dedicated finger clip pulse oxymeter which I used to compare. Its not a big deal for me anyways.
Also, get the garmin running pod if you want running dynamics metrics. It helped me a lot to improve running posture and efficiency.